Кариера в НПО
Обявата е изтекла Вижте тук актуалните предложения за работа, стаж и доброволчество
Дата на публикуване:
03 септември 2021 г.
15 септември 2021 г.
бул. Цар Борис III 19Б, ет.4
Make a difference to today’s world. Join WWF.
Full-time position, 1-year contract, based in Sofia
WWF-Bulgaria is engaged with protected territories and habitat of Europe-wide importance, forest and freshwater conservation, sustainable development of rural regions and climate change. As member of the regional organisation WWF Central and Eastern Europe, WWF-Bulgaria contributes to securing Europe’s great natural treasures in the Danube-Carpathian region and make people live in harmony with nature.
We’re currently looking for a motivated and energetic Project Manager to join the Bulgarian team and help with the design and implementation of a program in education and youth entrepreneurship activities in Bulgaria and three neighboring countries. The aim of the project is to empower and support youngsters aged 15-25 years in tackling major technological and social problems related to climate change and Just Transition in their local areas, encouraging them to stay and found businesses or work for emerging green start-ups.This is a fixed-term role for the duration of the project which is one year. The selected candidate is expected to start in October 2021.
- prepares overall project work plan, as well as detailed quarterly work plans
- plans and prepares the annual budget for the project in accordance to the requirements and rules of WWF Bulgaria
- builds the teams for project execution and assigs tasks to the team members
- ensures the successful project execution
- organizes all planned activities
- monitors adherence to project deadlines
- monitors and evaluates the work of project team members
- maintains project files in accordance with donor requirements and internal rules of WWF Bulgaria
- bears responsibility for the quality of donor reports
- master's degree in the humanities, natural sciences or economics
- at least three years of experience on a similar position
- project management experience
- people management experience (staff with various professional qualification)
- experience in managing public funding
- fluency in English and Bulgarian (written and spoken)
- very good computer literacy
- very good communication and presentation skills
- excellent coordination skills
- ability to work in a team
- positive attitude and resilience
- problem solving skills
- alignment with the core values of WWF: courage, integrity, respect and collaboration
- the opportunity to make a difference – for the CEE region and for WWF
- challenging and fulfilling work in one of Europe’s most exciting eco-regions
- friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context
- varying tasks and independent work style
- a pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment
- salary according to NGO standards
If you are interested in joining our team, send your CV and cover letter stating your interest in this position (in English) to the attention of Svetoslava Rozhkova at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 September 2021.Thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please note that only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted for follow up.
For more information about WWF-Bulgaria, kindly check the website: https://www.wwf.bg/